Foundations, Trusts and Grant Making Bodies
We are always looking out for new funding to ensure the continuation and development of GL11. If you would like to make a donation or have ideas for taking GL11 forward, please contact our Chief Executive, Indigo.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our current funders who include:
• Peter Lang Children’s Trust
• Stroud District Council
• Cam Parish Council
• Dursley Town Council
• Gloucestershire Police Commissioner’s Fund
• Citizens Advice – Help Through Crisis
• Department for Communities and Local Development
• National Lottery Community Fund
• European Social Fund & Big Lottery Fund – Going the Extra Mile
• Barnwood Trust – Barnwood Trust is a charitable foundation which works together with disabled people and people with mental health problems to make Gloucestershire a more inclusive and enjoyable place to live.
We work in close partnership with training and education providers which include:
• South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
• Adult Education
• Workers Educational Association
Friends of GL11
We have a fantastic community of supporters and among those are our Friends of GL11 who make regular monthly donations towards our worthy cause. These are all such valuable contributions that go towards ensuring we can keep providing our services for the local community.
Our friends of GL11 include:
- Chrissie Service
- David Drew MP
- Doina Cornell